Sunday 20 September 2015

Vegan Banana Pancakes

I want to be a vegetarian, better yet I would love to be vegan. However, every time I have tried to transition I have ended up failing miserably.

I came up with a plan to try and introduce new vegetarian/vegan meals into my diet slowly and eventually I should have enough ideas to cut out meat completely!

One of my all time favourite breakfasts is vegan and I want to share it with you today.
VEGAN BANANA PANCAKES. 


So the recipe could not be more simple:
  • 1 Banana (Mashed)
  • Flour
  • Almond Milk (or any kind of dairy free milk)
  • 1 tsp Baking Powder
  • 1 tsp Sugar
And that's it! I don't have exact measurements as it really does depend on the size of your banana but you are just looking for a pancake batter consistency. 

Spray your pan with a little oil and cook gently over a low heat for a couple of minutes on each side and viola. Delicious, healthy breakfast. 

I usually serve mine with some chopped up fruit but it's delicious with dairy-free yoghurt too! 

I hope try this recipe and if you do, I hope you enjoy! 

Lottie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment